Montgomery Counseling Group
Psychotherapy in Charlotte, NC
Psychotherapy in Charlotte, NC
- You feel sad, have little energy, and don’t enjoy life as you once did.
- Something that you experienced in the past won’t stay in the past—it’s affecting you as much today as it did when it first happened.
- You feel anxious or depressed all or most of the day and it’s interfering with your ability to enjoy life, to sleep, or to perform at work or in school.
- Your child seems to be struggling and you aren’t sure how to help them.
- Your relationship with food is not what you want it to be.
- You struggle with communication and/or emotional expression in your most important relationships.
- You are managing a difficult life transition:
- The loss of a role.
- The loss of a person.
- The loss of a place.
- The loss of your sense of where you fit in the world
If any of these descriptions seem familiar, please know that many people feel the same way.
The first step is often the hardest. Please call 980-949-8990 for a free consultation to see if we can help or if we can refer you to someone who can. If you prefer, you can schedule a confidential in-person interview using the link below.
Montgomery Counseling Group Services
Other services offered by our dedicated therapists include:
About Our Team
Meet Our Staff
30+ years of direct counseling and psychotherapy experience working with individuals, couples and families
Let’s connect online and get started!
The mission of TMG is to offer you truly individualized service. We use research-based techniques such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Eye Motion Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Clinical Hypnosis in the context of the issues that you bring to therapy.
New Patient Information
If you are a new client, please feel free to visit our secure web portal where you can set up your account and schedule your first appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions related to therapy with us, and psychotherapy in general. Your active participation and dedication is crucial to your success.
Rates & Insurance
Do you have health insurance? Check here to see if your counseling in Charlotte NC would be covered under your insurance provider for our services. If you have questions, please reach out.
Charlotte center city, South End, NoDa, SouthPark, Greenville, Freedom Park, Plaza Midwood, Myers Park, North Charlotte, Dilworth, Revolution Park, Providence Plantation, Barclay Downs, Montibello, Ballantyne East, Villa Heights, Piper Glen Estates, Paw Creek, Grier Heights, Enderly Park, College Downs, Beverly Woods, Sardis Woods, Montclaire South, Clanton Park/Roseland, Yorkmount, Sardis Forest, Tryon Hills, University City South, Westerly Hills, Biddleville, Seversville, Plaza-Shamrock, Eastland – Wilora Lake, Ashbrook – Clawson Village, West Sugar Creek, Closeburn – Glenkirk, Idlewild Farms, Wessex Square, Thomasboro – Hoskins, McCrorey Heights, Sugar Creek, Mineral Springs / Rumble Road, Wendover – Sedgewood, Griers Fork, Toddville Road, Rockwell Park – Hemphill Heights, Slater Road / Hamilton Circle, Selwyn Park, Marlwood, Newell South