Counseling or Psychotherapy may be a good choice for you if:
- You feel sad, have little energy, and don’t enjoy life as you once did.
- Something that you experienced in the past won’t stay in the past—it’s affecting you as much today as it did when it first happened.
- You feel anxious or depressed all or most of the day and it’s interfering with your ability to enjoy life, to sleep, or to perform at work or in school.
- Substance abuse is affecting your life—either due to your own use or because you are in a relationship with someone who has a problem.
- You struggle with communication and emotional expression in relationships.
- You are managing a difficult life transition:
∙ The loss of a role.
∙ The loss of a person.
∙ The loss of a place.
∙ The loss of your sense of where you fit in the world
If any of these descriptions seem familiar, please know that many people feel the same way.
The first step is often the hardest. Please call 980-949-8990 for a free consultation to see if we can help or if we can refer you to someone who can. If you prefer, you can schedule a confidential in-person interview using the link below.
New Patient Information
If you are a new client, please feel free to visit our secure web portal where you can set up your account and schedule your first appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions related to therapy with us, and psychotherapy in general. Your active participation and dedication is crucial to your success.